You can create Custom Lists to keep track of a variety of things, from favorite beers or beers in your fridge or cellar, to venues or breweries you want to visit.
You can add additional options such as Name, Visibility, Description and the ability to automatically remove a beer from a list when it is checked-in to further enhance your Custom List.
Creating a List:
To create a list:
- From your profile page click on "New List"
- Fill in the list information and details
- Click "Create"
Adding to a List:
To add to a list:
- Open the list you want to add items to
- Click the "Three Dots" in the top right corner to open the list options
- Select "Add to List"
- Search for the beer/brewery/venue you would like to add
- Tap the "Plus" icon
- Fill in the items information if desired
Deleting or Editing a List:
To delete or edit a list:
- Open the list you would like to delete or edit
- Tap the Options (...) icon in the top right corner
- Select the applicable action
Note - You are not able to delete the Default "Wish List"
Sorting and Filtering a List:
To sort or filter a list:
- Open the list you would like to sort or filter
- Tap on the "Filter" icon to the right of the search bar
- Apply the applicable Filters and/or Sorts
- Tap "Show Results"