To resolve startup issues, restart your device or check the device connections.
Restart your Fire stick. Press and hold the Select and Play/Pause buttons at the same time, for 10 seconds.
Other common solutions:
- Temporarily disconnect the Fire stick from the power cord or adapter.
- Use the power cord or adapter included with your device to plug the Fire stick. This ensures Fire TV has access to enough power.
- Let the device sit for 25 min (turned on) or until the screen changes.
- If possible try with and without an HDMI adapter or extender.
- Make sure that you're using a high-speed HDMI cable.
- Try using a different HDMI port.
- For HDMI hubs, try plugging the Fire stick directly into the TV.
- If possible try using a different TV.
If the issue persists, reset your Fire stick to factory settings.