Make sure that your Amazon account is secure while displaying your digital menus.
Here’s how you can enable parental controls to use your Amazon PIN so that no purchases can be made on your Fire TV device while they are on display in your venue.
Set Parental Controls on Fire TV
You can enable parental controls directly in your Fire TV stick's device settings.
- On the Fire TV homepage, go to Settings.
- Within Settings, go to the menu item Preferences.
- Select Parental Controls.
- To enable parental controls, enter your PIN.
- Select a level of viewing restrictions to restrict the playback of videos with certain age ratings.
For more help, try the Amazon Fire TV forum.