Welcome - We are excited to have you and your beers as a part of our community! This guide will provide an overview on how to get set-up depending on if your brewery is already on our platform or not. Please click on the scenario that applies to you below:
- We are a brewery that is already on Untappd but we have not claimed our page.
- Our brewery is on Untappd and appears to be claimed but we do not have access to our page.
- We are a new brewery or we are a brewery that is not yet on Untappd.
We are a brewery that is already on Untappd but we have not claimed our page.
If your brewery page is already on Untappd then all you need to do is submit a claim to manage the page by clicking on the button. Once claimed you'll receive login instructions and you can begin managing your page and interacting with users. For full information on claiming your brewery, please see our guide here: How can I claim my brewery on Untappd?
Our brewery is on Untappd and appears to be claimed but we do not have access to our page.
If your brewery is already claimed and you have simply forgotten, or are unsure, who your administrator is we can help you regain access to your page. You can confirm this is the case by looking for the icon on your brewery page. In order to regain access to your page please open a ticket or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the URL or name of your brewery for assistance!
We are a new brewery or we are a brewery that is not yet on Untappd.
If you are a new brewery or a brewery that is not yet in our database you'll need to get yourself added to our database before you can claim your brewery page. To add yourself to our database:
- In order to add a beer/brewery to Untappd you will first need a user account. So go ahead and make a user account here: https://untappd.com/create. We recommend doing this on desktop web as you will be using desktop web for your brewery account.
- You will not be able to use the same email address when claiming your brewery so we highly recommend using a personal email address (and not your brewery affiliated email address) to create your user account.
- Once you have created your user account you will need to add a beer to Untappd. During the beer creation process you will be able to create your brewery.
- Make sure to check out the Beverage Guidelines and Naming Standards before adding any new beer to Untappd and the Supported Brewery Types before adding a new brewery to Untappd.
- Search for the beer you want to add, scroll down the search results and tap on the "Can't Find Beer?" prompt
- Once you have read the guidelines for adding beer, select the "Brewery Name" field, search for the Brewery you want to add and click on the "Don't see your brewery? Click here to add it" prompt and fill out the dynamic brewery fields
- Continue filling out the rest of the beer information and click "Add New Beer"
- Your brewery will now be added to our database. You can continue to add beers this way or you can claim your brewery page to officially manage your brewery account and interact with users. For full information on claiming your brewery, please see our guide here: How can I claim my brewery on Untappd?