A list of the Top 100 most checked-in retail venues in a location
Who is it for?
- Sales leaders and reps looking for new on- and off-premise leads
- Brewery decision makers considering expansion into new markets
- Beer retailers trying to understand the competitive landscape
Key insights / feature
- In-month rank by number of report month check-ins
- Rank movement since last month (# places up/down or no movement)
- Retail Venue name (with link to Untappd page with additional detail)
- Retail Venue address, city, and state
- Retail Venue Trade Category (i.e., on-premise/off-premise)
- Retail Venue Category (e.g., Bar, Alcohol Store, Restaurant)
- Number of check-ins in the report month
- Number of check-ins over the last 12 months
Top Venues Report Glossary
Below we have included a table of terms and definitions that are used in the Top Venues Report.
|Term / Module
|Abbreviated "CI" throughout the reports. An action recorded by an Untappd user to confirm consumption of a beer. A check-in generally includes a rating on a 5-point scale and a location (i.e., a venue at which the consumption occurred).
Retail Venues Table
|The rank of the Retail Vanue based on the column that is selected to sort by. The default rank is number of Check-Ins in the selected report month.
|The change in rank for the Retail Venue from the prior month. Large upward movement typically indicates a venue is new or has rebranded.
|The name of the retail venue with a link out to the Untappd retail venue page.
|The address of the retail venue.
|The city in which the retail venue is located.
|On-premise or Off-Premise designation (same as On-Trade / Off-Trade for International users).
|The retail venue category on Untappd.
|Report Month CI
|The number of Check-Ins received by the retail venue in the report month.
|12 Month CI
|The number of Check-Ins the retail venues has received in the last 12 months.