Here are instructions on how to set up your Fire TV.
- Plug your Fire TV into your TV's HDMI port and then plug the power adapter into an outlet.
- Use the USB cable to connect the power adapter and your Fire TV.
- Put batteries in your Fire TV remote.
- Turn on your TV and switch to the correct HDMI input.
- If your remote doesn't pair automatically, press the Home button until "Press to start" appears on-screen (about 10 seconds).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect to Wi-Fi and download the latest software update.
Note: If you're having issues with your Wi-Fi password, contact your internet service provider.
- Sign in with your Amazon account.
- Follow the on-screen questions to set up equipment control for devices like soundbars.