Badges are fun to earn and people love them. So naturally, you want a badge for your brewery or event right?
Do I qualify for a badge?
Since badges are in high demand - we cannot accommodate everyone. Here are some of our rules around badge sponsorship:
- We don't offer badges for unverified venues at this time (we do have other opportunities for you, so please contact us!
- We don't offer badges for individual groups (wedding, birthday, etc)
- We don't offer badges events or festivals that are 1-3 days long.
- We don't offer badges for small breweries that don't have a wide enough reach. Badges are meant to be national or regional.
General Badge Info
There are 2 types of Badges on Untappd - Core & Special. Special Badges are a premium part of Untappd and do require sponsorship. Badges usually take 2-3 weeks to complete based on the complexity. Badges are meant to be regional or national to allow for the most possible people to earn them. If you are a brewery with small distribution, it might not make sense to have a badge in this situation.
Event / Beer Week Badges
If you are interested in sponsoring a badge on Untappd, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Event Location (City, State)
- Event Dates (start and end)
- Expected Attendance
- Is this event in multiple locations (such as a Beer Week)?
We currently do not offer badges for single events (such as 1-3 day festivals). We also do not offer single users or groups at this time.
Note: Please only contact us if you work for the beer week or the committee organizing the beer week. If you don't - contact them and tell them you want a badge on Untappd!
For best results, please contact us at LEAST 1 month before your event so we can adequately prepare.
Please note that we can't make a badge for everyone, but we do the best we can to get back to everyone to determine if a badge is a good fit for the both of us.