As of November 2, 2022, only primary users will automatically have access to your account's billing information. If a non-primary user had access before that date, you will have to give them access again.
As the primary user, you can easily give a user access to your billing information by following the steps below.
- Log into your Untappd for Business account and click on your name in the top right corner
- Click Manage Users and find the name of the user you would like to grant access to
- Click their name and then the Edit Permissions button on the right
- Scroll down and check the box that says "Can access billing"
- Click the green Save button at the bottom
Once the setting has been turned on, the user can:
- Edit payment methods
- Update billing addresses
If you are a user on the account and you need access to the account's billing information:
- Go to "Settings" to confirm primary user's contact info
- Contact the primary user directly to gain access