What is a Supporter and how do I become one?
You can see our full document on Supporter Benefits or sign up here: https://untappd.com/supporter or in app by going to My Profile > Settings Icon > and scrolling down to the Become an Untappd Supporter option.
For the price of one beer a month, you can help support Untappd and ensure that the community will continue to grow. In exchange, you will receive access to the cool supporter only features below!
- Personalized Stats
- Get personalized statistics for your check-in activity. Easily see recent activity trends, your favorite locations, and much more.
- Exportable Data
- Freely export your check-in history or any of your lists to a downloadable file so you can use it any way you want.
- Exclusive Badge
- Make all of your friends jealous when you unlock this special edition badge only available to Untappd supporters!
- Supporter Flag
- Everyone will know you're an Untappd supporter with this shiny banner added to your profile. Wear it with pride as you check-in!
- More Check-In Characters
- Write more about the delicious beer you check-in with 255 characters!*
- A .10 Ratings Scale
- Rate your beers on a more granular scale! Better than a 4.75 but not quite a perfect 5.00? This is for you!
- No Distance Limit on Adding Locations to Check-Ins
- So you forgot to check-in at the beer festival and now that you're back home you're too far away to add the location to your check-in. As an Untappd Supporter there are no distance limits to adding locations to your check-ins!**
*This is only for check-in comments, not comments on other people's check-ins. This feature is enabled on web and app for users running version 3.2.2 or greater (iOS and Android only). Older versions are not supported.
**You will not earn badges for check-ins that are outside of the 60 mile radius (even non-venue badges), however progress towards the badge will still be counted. Upon your next qualifying check-in the badge would be granted. This feature is enabled on app for users running version 3.4.8 or greater (iOS and Android only). Older versions are not supported.