You have been using Untappd for years and you are definitely of legal age, but when you try to update profile information you are greeted by "Error - You are not of legal age to use Untappd based on your Country."
Some legacy accounts were created before "Country" was a sign up field. Without anything in the "Country" field we are not able to save any changes. You'll want to navigate to your Account Settings > Profile on the web and make sure there is a Country selected.
- Log in to your account on the web at https://untappd.com/
- Go to your account settings by hovering over your profile picture and selecting "Account Settings" or by following this link: https://untappd.com/account/settings
- Scroll down to "Country" and select your Country from the drop down list
- Click on "Update Settings"
- You can now update your profile information like normal