You can create Custom Lists to keep track of a variety of things, from favorite beers or beers in your fridge, to venues or breweries you want to visit!
You can add options such as Name, Visibility, Description and the ability to automatically remove a beer from a list when it is checked-in.
You can add beers, breweries or venues to a list right from the list itself!
Creating a List:
To create a list:
- From your profile page click on "New List"
- Fill in the list information and details
- Click "Create"
Adding to a List:
To add to a list:
- Open the list you want to add items to
- Click the "Three Dots" in the top right corner to open the list options
- Select "Add to List"
- Search for the beer/brewery/venue you would like to add
- Click the "Plus" icon
- Fill in the items information if desired
- Click "Done"
Deleting or Editing a List:
To delete or edit a list:
- Open the list you would like to delete or edit
- Click on the "Three Dots" in the top right corner
- Select the applicable action
Note - You are not able to delete the Default "Wish List"