Editing a check-in is done by first navigating to the Check-in Detail Page. This can be done from a variety of places, but in general, selecting your check-in from your profile is recommended. From there you will see a ••• menu in the upper right. Selecting this will give you the options to Edit or Share the Check-in.
Important Things to Note:
- Edited check-ins may change what future badge that particular check-in may qualify for (Riding Steady, Middle of the Road, etc.) - but badges are not removed from edited check-ins. Badges are awarded at the time of check-in.
- Deleted check-ins will remove all badges associated with that check-in, as well as remove that beer from your Unique and Total Counts
- You can add a location to a check-in by editing it. If you did not add a location at the time of check-in, but had your location services enabled - you will be able to edit the check-in to add a location. The location that you add will be based on the location you were when you originally posted the check-in.
- Editing a check-in to include a Verified Venue will not grant you any Local Badges.
- Editing a check-in is only a feature of our iOS and Android apps - you cannot edit a check-in via the web.
Have some questions? No worries! One of our App Support Specialists will be more than happy to help explain how to edit a check-in or help troubleshoot any issues you are having with it. All you need to do is leave feedback on this article, or submit a help request here.