Can’t get your Fire TV device to power on? Follow these tips.
- Replace the batteries in your remote.
- Use the power cable and adapter included with your Fire TV device.
- If you lose your Fire TV device power cable or adapter replace them with Amazon branded equipment to ensure compatibility.
- Unplug the power cord from your device or wall outlet for several seconds then plug it back in.
- Press the source or input button on your remote and ensure your TV input matches the name or number of the HDMI port your Fire TV is plugged into (often located on the back of your TV).
- Use an HDMI cable rated for high speed (you can purchase this separately).
- Unplug your Fire TV from your HDMI hub (if you're using one) and plug it directly into your TV's HDMI port.