Can’t get your Fire stick to power on? Follow these tips.
- Replace the batteries in your remote.
- Use the power cable and adapter included with your Fire stick.
- If you lose your Fire stick power cable or adapter replace them with Amazon branded equipment to ensure compatibility.
- Unplug the power cord from your device or wall outlet for several seconds then plug it back in.
- Press the source or input button on your remote and ensure your TV input matches the name or number of the HDMI port your Fire stick is plugged into (often located on the back of your TV).
- Use an HDMI cable rated for high speed (you can purchase this separately).
- Unplug your Fire stick from your HDMI hub (if you're using one) and plug it directly into your TV's HDMI port.