You can create an account with Facebook that uses your Facebook to log in rather than creating another account with another password.
To create an account with Facebook:
- When at the login screen screen, select "Connect With Facebook"
- A Facebook login screen will pop-up. Enter your Facebook credentials on this screen. This will allow us to connect to your Facebook and prefill your account information.
- Confirm that you would like to continue by tapping "Continue"
- Most information will be prefilled from Facebook, but you will need to enter a few more things to create your account. Your Country, Birthday and optionally Gender or a Profile Picture. Once everything is entered tap on "Create Account"
- Your account will be created and you are automatically signed in. You will need to verify your email which you can do at your leisure
If you are having trouble logging back in to your Facebook created account please see our guide here: I created an account with Facebook, how do I log in?
If you would ever like to convert your account to an account that does not need Facebook to login please see our guide here: I created my account with Facebook and want to convert to a normal account