I have Facebook sharing enabled but my check-in's are not sharing, how come?
There are a few reasons this could be happening which are described below:
- If your Untappd account is private you will not be able to share your check-ins to Facebook. You will need to set your account to public if you want to share to Facebook: Privacy on Untappd
- Facebook only allows a certain number of posts per day, depending on how many times you have checked-in you may hit the limit. If you hit the limit and absolutely need to share something you can relink your Facebook which should refresh the daily limit. We do recommend doing the relink on a desktop.
- Login to Untappd
- Disconnect your Facebook account from Untappd at http://untappd.com/account (scroll down and click Disconnect under Facebook)
- Login to Facebook
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
- Remove Untappd from your List of Applications
- Logout of Facebook
- Go to http://untappd.com/account (log in if you haven't already - do not use the "Login with Facebook" option)
- Scroll down and click Connect via Facebook icon.