The holidays are quickly approaching - this time of year is an excellent time to leverage all features of the Untappd for Business platform to keep customers updated on your venues' menus and events and bring them through your doors.
As such, we've put together the following Untappd for Business Holiday Marketing Checklist:
- Keep Your Menu Updated - Did you know that Thanksgiving's Eve is one of the biggest drinking days of the year? Make sure your menus include your latest offerings to help drive beer enthusiasts to your establishments to catch up with friends and family on Wednesday, November 21st!
- Leverage Social Announcements - Do you have remaining availability for 2018 holiday parties? Do you want to wish your customers Happy Holidays without having to pull yourself away from your family to hop online and create a post? Post directly to Facebook and Twitter from Untappd to keep the communication to maintain constant communication between you and your customers this holiday season! For a refresher on Social Announcements, check out our Announcements and Linking Social Media Knowledge Base article.
- Create Events for Holiday Happenings - Are you releasing a gingerbread stout to enjoy around the holidays? Are you hosting a holiday shopping market at your location? Are you promoting special Black Friday offers? Make sure users know about your holiday happenings by publishing events on Untappd! Remember - subscribers receive a push notification from your location for each event added to your page. Review our Creating Events article for assistance.
- Use Promotions to Get Directly In Front of Customers - Use our most direct form of marketing to ensure customers are receiving your messaging. Customize the text for your unused Verified Venue promotion or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase additional promotions!
- Reward Loyalty with Local Badges - Use Local Badge levels as a customer loyalty program throughout the holiday season. Offer holiday-themed prizes, such as seasonal beer selections, to users that level up on your Local Badge. Interested in setting up a local badge for your location? Reach out to email@example.com for more information!