- If you have a power outage, the Chromebit will turn off completely. You will want to unplug the Chromebit from the power source for 5 seconds and then plug it back in. You can leave the Chromebit plugged into the HDMI port during this process.
- If you notice things like images not displaying, or your newest beers not populating, you can clear the local cache for the page by pressing and holding CTRL SHIFT R in that order, or hold the SHIFT key and click the refresh button on the browser.
- If you need to rotate the display because your screen is vertical, you can press & hold the following keys: CTRL FN SHIFT F3 (the FN key is in the bottom left of the keyboard)
- If the display text is abnormally large or small - check your zoom settings. You will find these by selecting the three dots in the top right of the browser - zoom needs to stay at 100%. Once you reset the zoom to 100% - manually refresh the browser.
- If your ad slides are not displaying on your digital board, you most likely have an ad blocker installed. You can check this by looking through your extensions. To find those, click the three dots in the top right, then choose “More Tools," and finally, "Extensions." You will need to disable or remove that ad blocker. If your ad slides aren’t displaying on your web browser while customizing, you can check for an ad blocker.
- Be sure that you are using Google Chrome. Our digital boards are built and optimized for that browser.