What You'll Need:
- ASUS Chromebit
- USB Wireless Touch Keyboard with Built-In Touchpad
- Gmail address (if you don’t have one, sign up for one here)
- TV with HDMI Port
Configuring the Hardware
- Plug the keyboard’s USB Bluetooth receiver into the Chromebit USB port.
- Plug Chromebit into the HDMI port on your TV.
- Connect your Chromebit to power using the included wall adapter.
- Turn TV on and select the corresponding HDMI input.
- Select your WiFi network and enter the password.
- Log in with your preferred Gmail account.
- In the lower right hand corner of the screen, click on the time, and then in the box that pops up, click the gear to enter the Settings menu:
- In the bar on the left, click Device, and then, Power:
- You'll see, "When Idle" and "While Charging." In the dropdown menu on the right, select, "Keep Display On."
- Close out this window (your changes will save automatically), and open a new one.
You can now type in the URL (web address) of your board in the browser's address bar to bring it up. To get your board's URL, go into your Untappd for Business account and in the menu bar on the left, scroll down to Customize Menu Display>Digital Menu. This will take you to the page where you will see all the digital menus you have created. Each board's URL will be displayed here:
- Type the URL into the address bar of your browser, hit enter, and pull up your board. You're all set!