So you don't want to interact with a certain user anymore and want to block them? It's easy!
1. Navigate to the user you wish to block's profile and select the three dots (...) in the upper right
2. A menu will display from the bottom - select "Block User"
3. There will be a confirmation message that appears - simply select "OK" and you're done!
Where can I find my list of Blocked Users?
This list can be found in your account settings:
1) Navigate to the app settings by going to your profile and selecting the upper right gear icon
2) Select "Account"
3) In the Privacy group you will see "Blocked Users", selecting this menu will take you to a list of all blocked users.
4) From here you can see when you blocked the users, and if you'd like, unblock them - you will have to confirm that you would like to unblock them. (Please note: You must then friend request the user if you would like to be friends with them, unblocking someone that was once a friend does not reestablish the friendship until there is a friend request.)
There are a few things to note about how blocking works on Untappd:
- That user will not see your activity, while logged in via the app or website. Activity includes, checkins, toasts, etc.
- Your account will still be searchable by anyone.
- If you are friends with the user at the time of the block, you will be unfriended from them
- By accepting a friend you have blocked, you unblock them
Have some questions? No worries! One of our App Support Specialist will be more than happy to help explain the Blocking Users feature or help troubleshoot any issues you are having with it. All you need to do is leave feedback on this article, or submit a help request here.