1. Navigate to the Discover Menu using the bottom navigation bar - and then try searching for the name of your beer. Once you have confirmed that it is not in our database just select the "Can'f find beer?" button now showing.
*You will need to accept the terms and conditions of our Beer Naming Guidelines - please read over these carefully or your submission may be removed if it violates these guidelines.*
2. Now all you need to do is enter in the information about the beer! The required fields are, well, required, but there is extra information you can add if you'd like!
3. Once you're done, just select "Add Beer" and you are free to check-in your new beer! :)
Things to Note
1) Beers that are added must adhere to the Beverage Guidelines & Naming Standards or it will be flagged for deletion.
2) If 5 of your additions is flagged for deletion for violating guidelines you will lose your Creation abilities.
Have some questions? No worries! One of our App Support Specialist will be more than happy to help explain how to add a beer to Untappd or help troubleshoot any issues you are having with it. All you need to do is leave feedback on this article, or submit a help request here.