What types of drinks are supported on Untappd?
You got a check-in fever and want to add every type of drink to Untappd. Is that possible?
Right now, Untappd ONLY supports the following drinks:
- Beer (Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic)
- Cider (A drink fermented with Apple)
- Perry (A drink fermented with Pears)
- Kombucha (This is a lightly effervescent fermented drink of sweetened black and/or green tea that is used as a functional food. We only support alcoholic Kombucha products and not from soft drink makers)
- Applewine (It is simply a cider with substantial added sugar to achieve higher alcohol than a common cider)
- Kvass (a fermented drink, low in alcohol, made from rye flour or bread with malt)
- Malt Beverages (A drink or both alcohol-containing and non-alcoholic fermented beverages, in which the primary ingredient is the grain, or seed, of the barley plant, which has been allowed to sprout in a traditional way called "malting" slightly before it is processes. Examples of these include: Mike's Hard Lemonade, Smiroff Ice)
- Mead (an alcoholic drink of fermented honey and water)
- Root-Beer (Only Brewery-Made is allowed. Soft Drink Makers are not allowed such as Dr. Pepper, AW, etc)
- Ginger Beer (Only Brewery-Made is allowed. Soft Drink Makers are not allowed, such as Reed's)
Here is an example of a supported Root Beer: https://untappd.com/b/abita-brewing-company-root-beer/13099 Here is an example of supported Ginger Beer: https://untappd.com/b/john-crabbie-co-original-alcoholic-ginger-bee...
IMPORTANT: If you attempt to add a drink that isn't listed above, your creation access will be revoked immediately without exception.
Be sure that your supported drink meets our beer naming standards as well: http://help.untappd.com/kb/beer-guidelines/beer-naming-standards
Thanks for helping us grow our database of beers!
- Hey! I didn't get the "BADGE NAME HERE" badge!
- I've had 30 Beers since I've joined - how come I didn't get the "Power Month" or "The Usual" badge?
- How come I didn't level up my New Brew Thursday badge?
- How can I get a custom badge made for my brewery or event?
- Why isn't there a beer week badge for my city?
- View all (3 more)