All American Badge

jbhighberger

21 Jul, 2011 12:31 AM

Aside from the quality of the beer for this badge, I believe I should have earned it on my last check-in. I've had:

Budweiser
Bud Light
Bud Light Golden Wheat
Bud Light Lime
Bud Light Chelada
Bud Select 55
Coors Original
Coors Light
Miller Lite
MGD
MGD Light 64
Miller High Life

The only thing I can think of is that I need a regular Bud Select in addition to the 55? Did I even need the 55? It looks from other threads that perhaps the badge requires far less beers, you just have to drink the right ones. Which is... meh.

Thanks.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Greg Avola on 21 Jul, 2011 12:03 PM

Your right - you missing the Bud Select. The 55 doesn't count.

Thanks,
    Greg

2. 2 Posted by jbhighberger on 29 Jul, 2011 02:25 PM

Thanks, got it. You can close this one.

3. Greg Avola closed this discussion on 29 Jul, 2011 02:32 PM.

4. jbhighberger re-opened this discussion on 09 Apr, 2012 03:59 PM

5. 3 Posted by jbhighberger on 09 Apr, 2012 03:59 PM

I know this has been brought up several times, but I was just wondering if there were any plans to change the All American badge. Obviously AB-InBev and SABMiller aren't even American owned anymore, and Untappd is meant to promote craft beers anyway.

Previously, the All American badge required at least 10-12 beers, so you could still keep it that way, but with craft brewers instead. Maybe even 10-12 different breweries, or even 10-12 different states, in order to spread it around a bit.

Still love the app though, and you guys do a great job. Hope all these little quibbles that people point out come off as sincerely constructive, and not critical.

6. Support Staff 4 Posted by Greg Avola on 14 Apr, 2012 01:30 AM

Hey there,

At this time - we don't have anything planning to change this badge. Even though Untappd supports craft beer and actively promotes it - we try to make badges for everyone to earn (even though the majority of the future badges are targeted toward craft)

We plan on doing an American Craft Brewer badge to celebrate from great breweries in the US.

Thanks again for your support and don't feel bad from bring these questions up - we want to answer them :-)

Cheers man!

Greg

7. Greg Avola closed this discussion on 14 Apr, 2012 01:30 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac