Barry

10 Mar, 2017 11:13 PM

My phone tells me my location doesn't work my location on my phone works just fine just not on this app

1. 1 Posted by Jason on 10 Mar, 2017 11:44 PM

Its the same on my phone. It worked fine until the upgrade

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Greg Avola on 11 Mar, 2017 02:45 AM

HI Barry & Jason,

This is an Android or iOS?

If iOS:

Make sure Location is enabled in the device. You can check this by going to Profile -> Settings -> Account -> Enable Location

If Android:

Make sure Location is enabled in the device. You can check this by going to Profile -> Settings -> Account -> Enable Location.
    Try to disable Enhanced Location. You can do this at: Profile -> Settings -> Account -> Enable Enhanced Location

Greg

3. 3 Posted by orion586969 on 11 Mar, 2017 02:55 AM

Thanks Android some reason the last update must have shut this off thank you very much it's working now

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 9:45 PM, Greg Avola<[email blocked]> wrote: #yiv0080054925 pre {width:92%;margin:10px 2%;padding:5px 2%;background:#efefef;border:1px solid #d6d6d6;}#yiv0080054925 blockquote {margin-left:0;padding-left:1em;border-left:5px solid #ccc;}
    Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: Location .

Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

|

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Greg Avola on 11 Mar, 2017 02:57 AM

Barry,

This typically means that your Google Play services are not up to date: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.gm..., or you didn't allow that app to access your location.

Greg

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac