I can t start app

dalibor

09 Mar, 2017 02:42 PM

the connection to the server was unsuccessful. (file ///android_asset/www/index.html)I can t start app

Showing page 2 out of 2. View the first page

1. 31 Posted by LF Garrido on 15 Mar, 2017 09:06 PM

Em 15 de mar de 2017 5:58 PM, Greg Avola <[email blocked]> escreveu:

I send you when I get to a computer... Hope tomorrow morning... Thank you for now

2. 32 Posted by LF Garrido on 16 Mar, 2017 01:28 PM

Hello Greg,

I did all the procedures but the device is not reconized by the adb devices (attach)
    I even tried to edit the "adb_usb.ini" adding the line for the Asus Hardware ID "0x0b05", but the result was always the same, no device reconized by the adb command.

Yesterday i was making some tests with my wife´s phone, and I think the problema may be related to my user account, because when i tried to log my account on her phone, the problem was the same as I get on mine.

After that I reinstalled the app on my phone and created a new account, just for test, and the app worked fine, when I logged out and put my original account again, the problem was back.

After that I tried to log with my original account by web browser, and my account was normal (via browser). Seems that the problem is related between my account logging via app.

What else can I do to send you these log or make another test that may help you?

Just for information, my account is "lfcgarrido" and the email is "[email blocked]"

Regards,
    Luiz
    ==================================================
    We are unable to replicate this issue, so we're hopeful to get a log from
    you so we can fix the issue :-)
    Greg
    On Wed, Mar 15 at 01:56 PM PDT, LF Garrido wrote:
    Em 15 de mar de 2017 5:13 PM, Greg Avola <[email blocked]<https://outlook.live.com/owa/***@***>> escreveu:
    Yes I can, but unfortunately only tomorrow. I tried to reinstall the app now, when I first open after reinstall seems normal, then I ask to login with facebook, and it seems to run normal, but when I navigate throw the options nothing appears, it only shows loading circles in all menus (attach). If I close and reopen the first problem returns, and the app doesn't even open nothing (attach).

Enviado: quarta-feira, 15 de março de 2017 18:06:42
    Para: Greg Avola
    Assunto: Re: I can t start app [Problems with Untappd - Mobile Web #13914]

I send you when I get to a computer... Hope tomorrow morning... Thank you for now

3. 33 Posted by LF Garrido on 16 Mar, 2017 01:45 PM

Hi Greg,

After changing some configurations on the phone, it was reconized, in attach I send you the LOG as you asked.

I did the error simulation March 3rd around 10:39 until 10:41.

Regards,

Luiz

Enviado: quinta-feira, 16 de março de 2017 10:28

Hello Greg,

I did all the procedures but the device is not reconized by the adb devices (attach)
    I even tried to edit the "adb_usb.ini" adding the line for the Asus Hardware ID "0x0b05", but the result was always the same, no device reconized by the adb command.

Yesterday i was making some tests with my wife´s phone, and I think the problema may be related to my user account, because when i tried to log my account on her phone, the problem was the same as I get on mine.

After that I reinstalled the app on my phone and created a new account, just for test, and the app worked fine, when I logged out and put my original account again, the problem was back.

After that I tried to log with my original account by web browser, and my account was normal (via browser). Seems that the problem is related between my account logging via app.

What else can I do to send you these log or make another test that may help you?

Just for information, my account is "lfcgarrido" and the email is "[email blocked]"

Regards,
    Luiz
    We are unable to replicate this issue, so we're hopeful to get a log from
    you so we can fix the issue :-)
    Greg
    On Wed, Mar 15 at 01:56 PM PDT, LF Garrido wrote:
    Em 15 de mar de 2017 5:13 PM, Greg Avola <[email blocked]<https://outlook.live.com/owa/***@***>> escreveu:
    Yes I can, but unfortunately only tomorrow. I tried to reinstall the app now, when I first open after reinstall seems normal, then I ask to login with facebook, and it seems to run normal, but when I navigate throw the options nothing appears, it only shows loading circles in all menus (attach). If I close and reopen the first problem returns, and the app doesn't even open nothing (attach).

Enviado: quarta-feira, 15 de março de 2017 18:06:42

4. Support Staff 34 Posted by Greg Avola on 16 Mar, 2017 01:55 PM

Do you happened to have Accessibility Turned on?

Greg

5. 35 Posted by LF Garrido on 16 Mar, 2017 02:08 PM

You mean the Accessibility features inside the Settings as "Talkback / subtiltes / High Contrast text and etc"?

If so, they are all off.

Luiz

Greg

<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>

Enviado: quinta-feira, 16 de março de 2017 10:55:32
    Para: [email blocked]

// Please reply above this line

Greg

On Thu, Mar 16 at 06:45 AM PDT, LF Garrido wrote:

Hi Greg,

After changing some configurations on the phone, it was reconized, in attach I send you the LOG as you asked.

Regards,

Luiz

Hello Greg,

Just for information, my account is "lfcgarrido" and the email is "[email blocked]<***@***>"

Regards,
    Luiz

6. 36 Posted by Scott Baron on 16 Mar, 2017 02:36 PM

Hi Greg,

How do I get removed from the emails?

Do I have to go to the beta again and change prefs?

-Scott

Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 9:56 AM
    To: [email blocked]
    Subject: Re: I can t start app [Problems with Untappd - Mobile Web #13914]

// Please reply above this line

Greg

On Thu, Mar 16 at 06:45 AM PDT, LF Garrido wrote:

Hi Greg,

Regards,

Luiz

Hello Greg,

Regards,
    Luiz

7. 37 Posted by LF Garrido on 16 Mar, 2017 08:48 PM

Em 15 de mar de 2017 4:47 PM, Greg Avola <[email blocked]> escreveu:

I checked the play store using your link and the webview is the latest. No error appears, only after the glasses's welcome page, I go to a darker image with a loading circle on the middle, and this circle stay rounding forever... I tried log with my user on my wife's phone and the same happen... When creating a new test user, no problem occurs...

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac