Goose Island Promotion

Thomas Hampel

21 Mar, 2017 12:39 AM

Hello, about 2 weeks ago I unlocked my last badge to cash in my points for the trucker hat. It shows I did so and is telling me on the site I can not redeem my points anymore. I did not receive any kind of confirmation email or shipping notification for this. I emailed Goose Island directly and they told me to contact untappd directly. So this is what I'm doing. Just looking for some sort of confirmation or estimate on shipping. Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Greg Avola on 22 Mar, 2017 12:30 AM

Hey there!

After you submit - your information is saved and a notice is shown, which acts your confirmation. There will not be any notification of shipping, as shipping is handled by Goose Island.

We don't have estimate on when shipping will occur, but we send shipping over to Goose Island every 2-3 weeks, so it may take 4-5 weeks for delivery. Very sorry for the delay. Let me know if you have any questions!

Greg

2. Greg Avola closed this discussion on 22 Mar, 2017 12:30 AM.

3. Greg Avola re-opened this discussion on 22 Mar, 2017 12:39 AM

4. Support Staff 2 Posted by Greg Avola on 22 Mar, 2017 12:39 AM

Where are you seeing that? Per that link that isn't what I see: http://im.grega.co/2I3G2Y1Q383I

Check-in a variety of Goose Island’s rare/limited-release beers. Bourbon County Brand Coffee Stout, Bourbon County Brand Stout, Juliet, Lolita, Gillian, Madame Rose, Bourbon County Brand Barleywine, Halia, Bourbon County Brand Regal Rye Stout, Rare Bourbon County Brand Stout (2015), Proprietor's Bourbon County Brand Stout (2016), Cooper Project No. 1 any vintage under these beers. This is a multi-level badge, for Level 1- you must have 1 checkin to any of these beers, Level 2 is 3 different checkins to beers listed above, and Level 3 is 5 different checkins. This is a non-distinct badge, so multi-checkins to the same beer will count.

5. 3 Posted by Thomas Hampel on 22 Mar, 2017 12:44 AM

Attached a photo of what appears. I got your other email stating it takes
    up to 4-5 weeks for deliver

Tom Hampel

6. Untappd Support closed this discussion on 22 Mar, 2017 09:32 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac