Verified Venue

Chris

19 Mar, 2017 11:09 PM

I checked into a "Verified Venue" today (Garage Brewing Co. in Temecula), but none of my 10 check-ins counted toward the Verified Venue badge. I'd love some help with this. Thanks!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Greg Avola on 20 Mar, 2017 02:35 AM

It appears you checked into a duplicate venue (without the check-mark yellow), we just merged these venues, so you just need to check-in to any verified venue to earn your correct level.

Greg

2. 2 Posted by Chris Bailey on 20 Mar, 2017 03:37 AM

Hi Greg,
    Thanks for the quick reply, but I'm too far away now to redo my check-ins. However, I looked at my Verified Venue badge and now they're showing up as qualifying check-ins. That lead me to count my number of qualifying check-ins. I counted 196, but the badge says I only have 139. Any chance I could get adjusted and leveled up? Thanks!

Chris
    Sent from my iPhone

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Greg Avola on 20 Mar, 2017 04:02 AM

Sure - I can just grant you the next level of the badge if you want. Please note that we can only offer this one freebie once - so if this happens again - we won't be able to grand you the free badge.

Let me know want us to use your freebie here and I'll get it done in the AM for you.

Greg

Sent from my iPhone

4. 4 Posted by Chris Bailey on 21 Mar, 2017 12:03 AM

Hi Greg,
    Sorry to be a pain, but are we taking about leveling me up from 27 to 39 to match the 196 check-ins or from 27 to 29 to match the 10 from just yesterday? If neither of those is possible (sounds like maybe you can only take me up one level to 28), then I think I'll just skip it. Thanks again for your help!

Chris
    Sent from my iPhone

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Greg Avola on 21 Mar, 2017 01:05 AM

Chris,

Sure - I can do that, but same rules applied as before - we wont' be able
    to offer any freebies like this in the future. Just say the word and the
    badge will be applied.

Greg

6. 6 Posted by Chris Bailey on 21 Mar, 2017 01:14 AM

Let's do it. Thanks again Greg!

Sent from my iPhone

7. Support Staff 7 Posted by Greg Avola on 21 Mar, 2017 02:27 AM

All set!

Thanks,
    Greg

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac