Cellar list suggestions

Jon Turner

17 Feb, 2017 06:04 PM

I like the ability to create custom lists, such as a cellar list. Two ideas that could make cellar lists more powerful:
1. The ability to add Bottled On/Purchased dates for beers in your cellar.
2. The ability to add different quantities of the beers in your cellar.

For instance, if you have a 2012 and 2014 version of the same beer it'd be good to be able to differentiate.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by martha on 17 Feb, 2017 07:00 PM

Hi Jon!

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll pass this along for sure.

Cheers!

2. 2 Posted by facebook on 18 Feb, 2017 07:15 PM

Another suggestion:
    - How about enabling you to add purchase location when adding a beer to a list?

When you check in a beer, you can add where it was purchased, which can be a help for yourself, or for others who wants to try it. If I bought the beer a while ago, it might be hard to remember where I bought it.

3. 3 Posted by Wes on 18 Feb, 2017 11:28 PM

+1. Also when you buy a beer somewhere else, it is not possible to add the purchasing location anymore since it is not in the radius.

4. 4 Posted by wulf on 19 Feb, 2017 11:37 AM

I'd like it if the beer was removed from the list when checked in- specifically when going to the cellar list, select beer then check it in, not when checking in a beer that happens to be in the list.

Otherwise it's a tedious second operation to maintain the list for removals, meaning the list is quite likely to get out of sync with reality.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by martha on 20 Feb, 2017 05:05 PM

Wes, if you put in the name of the purchase location and the city or zip, it should come up! We experienced a slight bug with this feature that we are working on resolving - but if you try a couple times it should work!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac