Suggestion for Untappd 3.0

Hans-Stefan Duckeck

17 Feb, 2017 04:27 PM

I like the new version. but I have 2 suggestions, of points that were better in the old version.

Why would I want to collect special badges, when I can't see them any more, when they are retired? In the old version the "retired" banner was above the badge; now it is right across and you can not see the nice badges any more.

When I see my list of beers and activate the filters on the top right side on the screen, in the old version I could see for example, if I chose "Filter by country", numbers of beers I had from all the different countries. I could see that I had for example 4 beer from Mexico and I knew: one more beer from there and I'll have a new badge. Now in the new Version this numbers are missing.
The same goes for "Styles of beers".

Please put that back in the App

1. 1 Posted by Hans-Stefan Duc... on 17 Feb, 2017 04:31 PM

I use the app for iPhone

2. 2 Posted by CR on 17 Feb, 2017 06:09 PM

What is funny is that some of us complained about that red "retired" banner across badges years ago as they appeared on the web. I actually liked the brown banner on the app and suggested that it be employed on the web, too. So what happened? It went the wrong way! A little "R" circle in the upper left corner would be nice and unobtrusive (like the level number in the upper right corner).

That, btw, is my ONLY "objection" to this outstanding job of creating and implementing the new version. Way to go, folks!

3. 3 Posted by Rory on 18 Feb, 2017 05:17 AM

I agree with the comment about having the count of number of beers in the different filter options. I used to like keeping track of how many beers I had had from each brewery. Now I would have to filter by each individual brewery and count them each by hand.

4. 4 Posted by ngood77 on 18 Feb, 2017 09:08 AM

+1 to both suggestions.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac